What are cookies?
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store:
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|Cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cookietest||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.|
|previous_checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To enable Hi-Tec Europe Limited to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Hi-Tec Europe Limited meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
What information are collected?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Hi-Tec Europe Limited, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Hi-Tec Europe Limited and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes.
How can I control what cookies are set?
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” and click on the “privacy” tab under "settings". In Internet Explorer 11, you should then select "Advanced". Edit these settings accordingly for your preferences.
- For Firefox: Choose the menu “Options”, then select “privacy”. Select the relevant options for your cookie preferences under the History section.
- For Google Chrome: Click the Menu/Tools icon (3 dots) on the toolbar and choose "Settings". Click "Show Advanced Settings" and choose "Content Settings" under the Privacy section. In the "Cookies" section, edit these settings according to your preferences.
- For Safari: Click "Preferences" then "Privacy". Edit these settings accordingly for your preferences.